Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Joy


This post is long overdue...

We thought we'd share some pictures of the kids the night we decorated the tree. Isn't William adorable? FYI: Ethan calls him 'Willum', and Ava calls him 'Yum, Yum'. Very fitting for our cute little chubby guy.

























Ava enjoyed decorating our tree the most. She was very particular about where to place ornaments, but has since enjoyed taking our nutcracker ornaments down and making the jaw go up and down. Ethan and Ava think it's fun to redecorate the tree any chance they get. When I discover them, they run to time out and Ethan says, "Time out, two minutes!" It was funny the first time, but our tree just doesn't look the same now! Oh well.

I have no idea whose idea this was. I promise William wasn't hurt; Ethan wasn't actually sitting on him. This is how my kids pose for pictures I guess. William just giggled and giggled as Ethan was being silly. Apparently Ethan has become quite a wrestler in nursery, as the other boys in the class have 'trained' him. I truly feel sorry for the Sunbeam teacher at church that will have the challenge of teaching the little rascals in January.

Ethan liked helping with the lights, especially when mommy and daddy said, "One, two, three" and swung the lights over the top of the tree.





OH, those baby blues!

















Daddy's lil' Angel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lyn it is so good to see your blog updated with your adorable kids! I miss them so so much! They are growing up so fast... I miss you. Your home looks beautiful and I can't wait to see more pictures..