Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines

Ethan made all of his valentines to give to his friends at school this year. When I picked him up in the afternoon, he was so excited to show me his "valentimes" in a bag he decorated himself. Ava helped herself to his candy as I was helping Ethan put on his backpack. Good thing he was nice enough to share.

Jason sent us all teddy bears. William loves his! (literally) All those hugs are for you Jason!

We made sugar cookies and the kids had too much fun sprinkling the flour before rolling out the dough. I tried to take Ethan's picture and he covered his eyes making a nice flour handprint on his face. Silly boy- never wanting his picture taken.

Ava couldn't get enough of cutting the heart shapes, but she didn't want to transfer them to the cookie sheet. She just wanted to roll them all up and do it again and again. I don't know what took us longer: making the cookies and frosting them, or cleaning up all the mess!



No comments: