Tuesday, March 10, 2009

William's Birthday

We can't believe William is already 1! Time just flies. It doesn't seem long ago we were at the hospital welcoming him to our family. Jason was so proud of his son, and we were so surprised with his dimples. He is our angel. We are so lucky to have such an easy, perfect little guy!

We were able to webcam with Jason for the whole party. So, I let the kids have cake and ice cream in the living room. (Definitely a first for them- I can't tell you how many times I say "Food and drinks stay in the kitchen!") William sat in his booster seat in the computer chair. It was interesting, but we definitely wanted daddy to 'be there'. William liked his ice cream more than the cake.




Look at that face! A little bit of William's attitude. "What are you doing, I want cake!"


What a happy little birthday boy!














A little more attitude. William kept closing his eyes on purpose, and then just giggled and giggled.


His favorite gift was ELMO Alive.


4 comments:

Cammie said...

He has the cutest smile. I love those dimples! Next time you're in Utah we would love to meet him. Your kids are so cute and getting so big. Man time flies. Hope everything is going well! I have to say you are a super mom to do this all on your own while Jason is gone. You're awesome!

Ashley said...

How cute, I love Birthdays with kids.

Tina said...

I tried leaving a comment awhile ago but I wasn't able to. I can't believe Jason is away and you are doing all of this by yourself with no family. Do you have a supportive ward family? I know I wouldn't be able to survive here without our ward. They are awesome.
Happy Birthday to William!! I can't believe he is one already.
What a cute little family you have!!

Emily said...

What a beautiful family! I am so glad your blogging. I think its a wonderful way to keep up and katch up....especialy for the military wives. Hey I added you to my army wives tab on my blog...I hope you don't mind.