Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Sometimes the most wonderful time of the year turns into the busiest and most stressful. I'm determined to stop this from happening at our place this year. I've got my cheap, temporary Christmas tree up and partially decorated with handmade ornaments, most of my shopping done, cards stacked waiting to be addressed, Christmas gifts to mail out tomorrow, the list goes on. This business of rarely seeing Jason, having few of our belongings and deployment in Florida is wearing me out! Just imagine for a moment, doing Christmas from scratch again, no tree, ornaments, stockings, decorations, sugar cookie cutters... Anyway, I'm just happy we're all together as a family for Jason's deployment. The little things really don't matter.

I can't wait for my dad and sister to come visit in less than a week! And then the in-laws will be here for Christmas Day to New Years! The kids are SO excited!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh how wonderful to see family and be together for Christmas! That is great! It sounds like you are on top of things already and it's only the 8th! You are doing great! I'm sorry for all the craziness of starting over but I too am grateful you have Jason when you get to see him, as rare as that is.
Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

that is funny we both wrote "the most wonderful time of the year" Can't wait to see ya Lolo