Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring cleaning

I may be missing for awhile, but I'm busy spring cleaning and planning some future Europe trips among all the everyday things that are taking up my time. I am determined to get rid of "stuff" over the next month. I feel like we have way too many things to get rid of. I want to get a head start before our next move. I'm tired of holding onto things that I might use in the future. If there's any doubt I'm tossing it or donating it- I'd rather re-buy than look at my cluttered attic and the kids toy room bursting with toys which never seem to make it back to the cubby it should go in. Now that the weather is getting better, even more reason to get rid of things IN the house so we will have more reason to enjoy time OUT of the house. :) I can't wait for Spring!

5 comments:

qingblog said...

office 2007 is the software suite that helps people easily create great-looking documents, Microsoft office 2007helps you accomplish your work more intuitively, so you can focus on the task at hand and produce better results.

Stationary Concrete Plant said...

Your blog is very informative and helpful... Thanks…..keep it up.

- Portable Concrete Mixers | Concrete Mixing | Mobile Concrete

online cab booking said...

It’s wonderful to go to see this specific site and reading through the particular views of most acquaintances on the issue regarding this post, while I am also eager to get information.

- cab service in ahmedabad | taxi services in ahmedabad | cab services in ahmedabad

Custom Logo Design Ahmedabad said...

It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick.

- Mobile Apps Development Company Ahmedabad | Logo Design Ahmedabad | Affordable Logo Design Ahmedabad

beef exports said...

i love your blog, don’t find many that are so clear, it is nice to see that someone really understands.

- seafood exports | milk exports