Monday, November 1, 2010

October

PUMPKIN PATCH, HARVEST HAYRIDE, AND PONIES Oh, MY!

We drove a long way to Orlando for pumpkins, pony rides, and more autumn fun. Ava and William fell asleep on the way, which explains my kids crazy hairdos. Ava and William loved feeding the horses, and Ethan couldn't get enough of the games and bouncy castle (which meant we couldn't get enough tickets to exhaust him).


Picking out pumpkins




The kids painted pumpkins, so cute!






It amazes me how much Ava loves horses, and how comfortable she is around them. She loves her Grandpa Green's horses. She was very excited she got to ride the horse she wanted. I think we're going to have to look into riding lessons sometime in the future...






Nothing makes my heart happier than watching my kids have a good time together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really can't believe how big the kids are getting, especially little William...I can't wait to see you guys!

Cammie said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! I especially loved the one of William sitting on the pumpkin... so cute. Looks like lots of fun!