Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All Dressed Up

I took these pictures after church. I could hardly get William to sit still for me; he's a fast crawler and getting very good at climbing. He climbed three flights of stairs today. He must have his dad's genes. Soon enough he'll be climbing in the Alps with daddy!



Ava loves it when someone tells her she looks beautiful. She models and twirls around after I dress her and tell her she's so pretty. She loves accessories, hats, and shoes. I often catch her trying on my high heels and even Jason's military boots. The other day she got so upset when she couldn't fit her foot in one of William's cowboy boots.


Eventually I'll get a good picture of Ethan dressed up, but this will have to do for now. He was so mad about wearing his tie to church, he couldn't wait for me to take it off. He was also upset that he couldn't take the pictures of William and Ava. I'll have to post some of Ethan's recent photo shoots of Ava and William. I really need to buy him a camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids are so cute!! That is so sweet about Ava loving to dress up and William is the cutest little boy!! Ethan looked like he really did have a bit of a hard sunday.... But he looks like he's getting big!
love you!

Tina said...

I love William's chubby cheeks!! Ooh, they are just so squeezable. Cloey gets upset if her teachers at church don't comment about how cute she looks every Sunday. We are trying to teach her to be more humble. Whenever she thinks she looks cute she will say, "Oh, everyone is going to say how beautiful I am today!!" So funny! Where do these girls learn these things?!? Hm.....